Into It — Newsletter No. 1
A sporadic newsletter of yoga, wellness, and sustainability things we're loving right now. To receive future newsletters in your inbox sign up here.
1. Homemade golden milk mix, for that warm & fuzzy pick-me-up anytime. Most of the ingredients you likely already have in your pantry (win!) Like sunshine in a mug.
2. All about that kimchi in cold weather. We tend to eat more cooked (often heavier) foods in winter. Adding fermented veggies is a great way to aid digestion and boost the immune system. Super easy to make in bulk at home.
3. Fantastic Fungi is a must watch! So good. A new documentary all about the potential of fungi to heal us and our planet. E.g. Mushrooms can clean oil spills. Who knew!?
4. Winter skin is real. Everyday Oil is the heavenly smelling remedy. Amazing for those sneaky dry patches on body, face, scalp, everywhere. A staple for sure.
5. Yoga whenever! Just launched Henry Yoga App lets you practice from the comfort of home or the road. Amazing teacher and sequencing to advance your practice. "On a mission to make yoga accessible to all." YES.
6. Reading The China Study. I've never come across such a comprehensive, scientific work supporting plant-based, whole foods by leading Western doctors. When it comes to diet, there is so much misinformation (and fads!) out there, it's overwhelming. And yet, we are sicker than ever. "This is one of the most important books about nutrition ever written—reading it may save your life.”