Cork massage ball(s) for acupressure and trigger point therapy. Use on hands, feet, legs, shoulders, and anywhere in between. Massage before yoga to wake up the body. During practice to deepen. Or after to releaaase.
Using a cork ball is a (natural) way to stimulate acupoints along meridians, or energy channels, of the body. Acupressure is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique to remove blockages and balance energy.
Made from 100% renewable cork. 100% recyclable & biodegradable. Carbon neutral + planet kind. 1 ball = 1 tree planted. Designed to support your body and our planet.
— one medium 2.6" massage ball
— a warm-up tool
— two medium 2.6" massage balls
— perfect for tandem shoulder and glute work
— two medium 2.6" massage balls + one small 2" massage ball
— tandem massage plus acute focus on more sensitive areas like hands and feet
Acupressure is an oldie (but goodie!) technique to:
— relieve stress + tension
— reduce pain + stiffness
— relax muscles + joints
— soothe tight knots
— increase mobility + flexibility
— unblock energy
— improve circulation
— boost energy
- 100% renewable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- cork is naturally antimicrobial
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- Cork is made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleanser and let dry.
- 100% biodegradable
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
very please thank you :)
Thank you for your review, Hailey!
Amazing! Love everything about this product from the quality to the texture & its positive environmental impact. These cork massage balls are great for rolling out the back and feet! Makes a great gift for yogis & beautiful on display :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Jacquelynn!! So thrilled you're happy with your Cork Massage Balls!
Added the two piece set to my cork yoga collection and they are great for massaging hands and feet! They are lightweight and can easily be tossed in the yoga bag for some additional stretching at the studio!
So glad the Cork Massage Balls are a working out!! Thank you for your review Elliott!
I didn't know these came in cork!! So much better than plastic/tennis ball/lacross ball.
Cork is the best! So happy these are doing the trick!