"The best travel mat I’ve found. The travel mat is perfectly textured for practice and simply feels natural. Can fold and fit in a suitcase, and is the perfect thickness for handstands." — Benjamin Sears, international yoga teacher & founder of Lux Yoga
Our newest addition — a lightweight yet supportive, uber portable (foldable!), non-slip, all natural Travel Yoga Mat.
This mat has been over 2 years in the making. Designing, testing and re-testing — in vinyasa classes, ashtanga, hot yoga, yin, pilates, high intensity workouts, and gentle flows, and everything in between — on the road, and at home in quarantine. And let me just tell you, this mat is magic.
The unique interwoven jute adds a layer of support and incredible traction (no slipping anywhere on this mat!) and prevents the natural tree rubber from crumbling.
- Why jute and natural tree rubber?
- End of life
- Happiness guarantee
- 72" x 24" x 2mm | 2.5 lbs
- renewable jute + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- interwoven jute for superior grip + durability
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- foldable for ultimate portability
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging — learn how we pack)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
- Natural tree rubber is a renewable resource, tapped from a single tree over a span of 30-40 years.
- Rubber trees capture, store, and reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- Jute is one of the world's most eco-friendly fabrics. It returns nutrients to the soil and doesn't require any chemical fertilizers/pesticides to grow — only water and sunshine!
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- To store, roll loosely or fold.
- To clean, spray with a gentle mat cleaner. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Clean your mat weekly, or as needed.
- Jute and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable.
- When you're ready to part ways with your mat, donate to an organization or your local recycling center.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
I have finally found a yoga mat for travel that actually fits in a carry-on suitcase and is a normal mat size. Even my 6'3" partner can use it! The texture and weight are perfect!
My favorite mat!
I bought the travel mat and I am in love with it! the grip, the lightness, the way it feels and doesn’t curl up is perfect! I used to buy mandukas eko lite and Jade mats because I thought the grip was very good but your mat feels so perfect! Thank you for creating this gem I am extremely happy that I bought it!
I love everything about this mat, before I used it in the hot room, without a towel. It feels good in be-ing to know the love that went into this product. I’m looking forward to traveling with it. Thank you.
I LOVE IT!!
I just received my mat today and i'm in love! It's far superior to any yoga mat i've had before and its sustainable! blown away by the quality!
☀️ Light + Love
Light for travel and made with love. Just the right amount of stick and looks so pretty curled up next to her cork companion.
The best travel mat I’ve found
The travel mat is perfectly textured for practice and simply feels natural. Can fold and fit in a suitcase, and is the perfect thickness for handstands.
I already loved my Ananday classic cork yoga mat -- especially how thick and supportive it is for my creaky knees -- but it's a bit heavy and cumbersome to move around so I decided to add the travel mat to my practice. It's just what I was looking for! The travel mat rolls or folds up super small and is perfect for throwing in my suitcase or duffle bag while traveling. It somehow manages to be extremely thin and light while still serving as a sturdy base for practice on tile or hard floors. The white color is lovely (though I could see it getting dingy pretty quickly, so any cleaning tips would be appreciated). Love that it's plastic free and made from a combination of jute and rubber.
Love this mat. I’ve been holding out for it ever since I tested out a prototype 2 years ago. The natural look and feel, the light weight, and the sticky texture are all spot on. Jute, where’ve you been all my life?
Yesss, so excited the Travel Mat finally made it to you!! ✨ Thank you for your patience as we developed it, and for your review, Henry! Love seeing your practice.