Support your practice without the harmful stuff. 1 block = 1 tree planted.
When we prioritize alignment in every yoga pose (vs. forcing a shape) we open up channels in our body (called Meridians in Chinese Medicine) for tension/stagnation/trauma to release, on both the physical and emotional level. This is when our energy transforms — when we stay and breathe in alignment with ourselves. Here’s to your alignment!
Not sure how to use blocks? Check out our FREE Block & Strap eBook →
- Beginner — use blocks to modify standing poses like triangle and side angle.
- Intermediate — practice jump backs and squeeze between legs in wheel.
- Advanced — use between forearms in forearm stand and practice press handstands.
- 4" x 6" x 9"
- 100% sustainable cork.
- Natural, non-toxic, plastic-free.
- Contoured edges for comfortable grip and support.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial (no funky odors).
- Lightweight and travel-friendly.
- Durable for a lifelong practice.
- Rotate to adjust height for 3 levels to work with.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleanser and let dry.
- 100% biodegradable.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
I love that these blocks are made from renewable cork. They are sturdy when you need stability and not too hard which makes resting your forehead on them comfortable. I mostly teach private yoga sessions so these are perfect for my home studio for my students of all levels. I love to use them for restorative postures, to offer support and to bring the floor to meet the body. I even bought two for my dad who is just beginning his yoga practice! After purchasing I found out that Ananday has partnered with Trees for the Future and that every block I bought had planted at least one tree-so my purchase has planted 6 trees or more! I am proud to support a business with integrity, a business that is not only environmentally conscious but is taking action to make this world a better place for all. I love my blocks, they are essential to my home practice.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I was on the search for yoga equipment that would be sustainable, environmentally-friendly, and quality gear. Once I found Ananday I was convinced and bought a block, yoga mat, and strap. I love them all and they are so pretty to look at too! Highly recommended!
Thank you for your generous review Reilly!! So thrilled to hear the mat, block and strap are a fit! This makes our day :)