Our bestselling Cork Yoga Mat + Cotton Alignment Strap.
The perfect combo for grounding and deepening. I always keep a strap next to my mat for assisting in hard-to-reach-poses and stretching out after class, for that ahhhh feeling.
Made from renewable cork, natural tree rubber, cotton and metal. 100% recyclable & biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Not sure how to use a strap? No worries. We made a Free Block & Strap Ebook just for you!
Full order value of $90 (11% savings)
Each kit comes with:
- Why cork?
- End of life
- Happiness guarantee
- Our Cork Yoga Mat has unparalleled grip and support to keep joints happy and healthy — mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Our Cotton Alignment Strap is made from 100% cotton with adjustable D-ring buckles — strap size: 1.25" x 6ft | 0.3 lbs
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff.
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, preventing germs and odors; for a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes — this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and does not affect the feel or durability of the mat
- Strap: hand or machine washable, natural detergent recommended, air dry
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.