Ready. set. relax and reset.
Our eye pillows are hand-made in Brooklyn and filled with locally-sourced herbs and crystals to soothe and relax. Each eye pillow is one-of-a-kind and contains Amethyst crystals to clear negative energy.
Close your eyes and breathe deep.
1 pillow = 1 tree planted.
- From the earth. Unbleached cotton casing filled with soothing herbs and crystals.
Hand-made and hand-dyed in Brooklyn by a Reiki Master. She created these pillows for her own clients to support relaxation and meditation.
- Filling is made from 100% raw flaxseeds farmed in the U.S. and Amethyst crystals. Choose unscented, dried lavender, or eucalyptus.
- One-of-a-kind. Each eye pillow is dyed with non-toxic indigo to reflect the third eye chakra. No two pillows are the same.
- Healing. Each crystal is cleansed with Selenite and charged with Reiki. Amethyst carries a high frequency that protects our energy field. Created to purify and clear negative energy as you ease into relaxation, meditation, or sleep.
- Use warm — place over eyes as is, or warm in microwave for 30-second intervals (careful to not burn the flaxseeds or yourself!)
- Use cold — place in jar or ziplock and freeze to use as a cold pack. Good for puffiness, bruises, headaches or migraines.
- To clean your pillow spot clean with slightly damp or dry brush and let air dry. But DON'T get flaxseeds wet! As this can cause mold.
- If using regularly for yoga/meditation, it's a good practice cleanse your pillow energetically with sage or your favorite smudging herb.
- Exterior is 100% cotton and biodegradable. Inner filling is 100% compostable.
- Amethyst crystals can be re-purposed (plants love them!) or returned to the earth.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
I have been using this while I fall asleep and it's been very comforting. The filling and cloth are all great quality. The only drawback is that I wish that it had an elastic to secure to my head so that it can stay on, although this is probably intended as a prop for savasana and I'm using it off brand
WOW loving this eye pillow! The scent is so relaxing, and I love how this pillow is hand-made and hand-dyed. The quality is amazing. You can tell so much love and energy went into making it. A self-care staple for sure. Will be buying for friends!
So glad you're enjoying your eye pillow Nick!! Definitely a good way to get some R&R.