Our bestselling Cork Yoga Mat. Made from renewable cork + natural tree rubber. 100% biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Because there's no layer of separation between you and your mat. What are you really practicing on? No PVC, no PER, no TPE, no toxic plastic cocktails here.
"Perfect Grip! Best Mat! I have been practicing yoga for almost 15 years, have tried Manduka, Liforme, Jade, and the Ananday is my favorite. I love that it is sustainable. Definitely recommend!" — Maria
"Best. Mat. Ever. Totally non-slip for sweaty hot yoga, supports sensitive knees (I often have to use a blanket for the knees, but not with this mat), great thickness, beautiful, well-made, biodegradable... I've tried so many mats, and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. Love at first use. Using these mats for the rest of my life!" — Anton"Finally, a yoga mat where my hands don't slip! I've had a hard time finding a yoga mat where my sweaty hands don't slide but this cork yoga mat did the trick!" — Nik
- Cork Yoga Mat Details
- Why cork?
- End of life
- Happiness guarantee
- 72" x 24" x 4mm | 5.4 lbs
- renewable cork + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- unmatched comfort + support to keep joints happy and healthy
- antimicrobial — goodbye funky smells
- reversible — flip to the rubber side for extra traction
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging — learn how we pack)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
*traction tip — spray water around hands and feet before practice for extra grip
*advanced tip — if you're practicing inversions like forearm stands and handstands and want to maximize traction, flip the mat over
Product # 00196852553563
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your Cork Yoga Mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of cork, this mat naturally prevents the spread of bacteria (and funky smells!)
- To clean, simply spray with a natural yoga mat cleaner and lay or hang flat to dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes (this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh)
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and doesn't affect the feel or durability of the mat
- This mat will decompose over (a long period of) time; to extend its life, avoid direct sunlight
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- If and when you're ready to part with your Cork Yoga Mat, consider donation or drop it off at a recycling center
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
my new fave
i love this mat! the cork is "tight" giving it a soft and uniform experience. the grip is excellent and the backing is not too thick. really, it's just perfect and i love the company ethos. you can't go wrong with this purchase!
Typically I just rent yoga mats at my studio since I've had trouble finding one I like. This one is definitely worth the investment, love the gripping feel of it and appreciate the sustainability of it too!
Ananday Cork Yoga Mat
This mat is amazing! Love how forward thinking this company is on sustainability. All in, all great mat!
I have been practicing and teaching yoga for over 8 years now and I have tried Every type of yoga mat from the cheap ones to the $150+ mats. I can say with total confidence that Ananday makes the Best mat out there. Durable and especially amazing for Hot Yoga because it actually gives you real grip. Other mat companies say they are non slip but Ananday actually is. I feel much more confident and safe on my mat now. Plus it’s the only mat I’ve found that doesn’t have an odor after hot yoga use with I absolutely love. Truly amazing product - I will continue to buy Ananday mats in the years to come!! Thank you!!
Thank you for your review, Valentine !! This seriously made our day! So glad the Ananday mat is support your yoga practice!
I’m in love with this yoga mat. From all of the sustainability factors to the actual function of it, it’s perfect. Also I swear it feels much more grounding than other yoga mats - I think because it’s made from cork, you potentially get similar grounding effects as when you touch the earth with bare feet or hands.
I've been practicing yoga for 12 years and teaching for 11. In that time I've practiced on all kinds of mats and this one is the best. It didn't require any kind of break in period and it's held up to almost a year of constant practice (and a lot of sweat). I couldn't ask for more!
I was looking to replace another mat that I was slipping and sliding on. This one is the best mat I've owned in that respect. It's a little on the thin side, although much heavier than any others I've owned, so I just put this nice cork one on top of the slippery mat and it works great. I also LOVE the fact that I didn't give my money to amazon or some other billion dollar company! I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Amazing yoga mat!!
I did a lot of research before purchasing a new yoga mat and I happy with my decision. Cork mats are the way to go! Super soft, doesn't contain chemicals, non-slip grip, and the best part antimicrobial. It's a good mat for people with allergies and skin sensitivities like myself. The only con I have is it's heavy which might just show I'm weak lol Apart from that I highly recommended this yoga mat.
Best Yoga Mat I've every used!!!
I have been a strong supporter of shopping with small businesses who a focus on sustainability. However it took awhile to come across a company who produces a sustainable yoga mat that is of high quality. This mat is it!! The mat is sturdy and it does not slide around when doing yoga. The cork is very nice to the touch but does not loose grip when you get sweaty. 10/10 I can not recommend the mat enough! I'm very happy with my purchase!
Yoga Mat and Cork Blocks
I wanted to wait a minimum of a month before posting a review regarding my yoga mat because I waited and searched for a long time before making this purchase. I have tendinitis on my knees and I had been searching for a mat that wouldn’t hurt my knees when using it on my hardwood floors or even concrete outside. I really love this mat so much and I can appreciate a company doing amazing things for our planet at the same time.