- Why cork?
- End of life
- Happiness guarantee
- Our Cork Yoga Mat has unparalleled grip and support to keep joints happy and healthy — 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Our Sage & Citrus Mat Cleaner is made from all natural, non-toxic ingredients, to safely cleanse your effort/energy — 6 fl oz
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff.
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- To clean, spray with our Sage & Citrus Mat Cleaner, wipe down, and let dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes — this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- Aluminum is infinitely recyclable, spray nozzle is reusable (if it eventually breaks down, recycle via Terracycle)
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
Love my Ananday cork mat
It’s beautiful, environmentally friendly and so good for Vinyasa flow…you can move your hands and feet if you want to but you don’t slip! I purchased one for my husband too (with the mat bag) and he’s also impressed!